Monday, November 19, 2012

CUU.v Still No BFS

So here's what I plan to do about this. Today I sold 1000 shares. Each day I'm going to add 1000 more shares to the sell side. So tomorrow 2000 and the next day 3000 and so on. TG in the USA comes next week so I have no doubt that if we don't see it this week we won't see it next Monday either.

So what the hell is going on? We've been told at the Toronto show in Sept. to expect it within weeks and it's now months. That alarms me. So I'm going to roll off shares. If I get to zero it will have been the smartest thing I've done this year because the BFS will have been a bust. If they manage to put it out this month I will be sitting in cash and I'll jump back in depending on how good it looks.

Since we have been sooo misled about it I just don't see any giant gaps happening. I do know there are people with big ammo waiting but they will study the document in detail before buying. This is because we've been totally misled by the company for almost 3 years. Should a deal be announced tomorrow, There will still be time to get in and out. The retail who follow closely don't have dry powder. Only the insiders are saving up for it. So we'll all have an equal chance if that occurs.

Even if I get 10k-20k sold there's no harm done by keeping my money in cash. At least I'll have cash.

16 comments:

  1. Actually, that's exactly what I had decided over the weekend to do with the transfer cash when it arrives in my account (probably tomorrow am)if the BFS wasn't delivered by tomorrow. I will sit on the cash; maybe dabble some of it in a few other prospects while I wait. I don't want to buy at today's prices, even if it lowers my average a bit more, if the price is going to fall lower on no news. Very best of luck to all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What else can be said? CUU is starting to get a little stale while: Happy Creek drills 14.8 metres of 4.0% W03 at the Fox tungsten property is becoming the news of the day!

    Let CUU come out and correct me if I'm wrong. But my numbers show HPY being able to sell that for $6. So call it 25 cents to $6 in a year and a bit. You don't see HPY pulling any of the crap CUU has. It's time for CUU to honor the contract with it's investors before complaints start for real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap - HPY going from $0.25 to $6! Where do I sign up to back up the truck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I dropped my CUU load and bought 50k of HPY today - now I super HPY ;)

      Delete
  4. One would argue you need to buy the stock, not just follow it :p
    mo_rocks

    ReplyDelete
  5. cuu met with teck all day today. people selling now are only screwing themselves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meeting with them means nothing. Jordan Investments sold a whack today for a reason. Are they onto something? I've been hearing about meeting for 10 days and nothing follows it up. No info at all. Just selling selling selling. Did you see HPY's NR? Why would I stay in a stock that seems to be screwing its share holders with inaction and no news when we know damn well it's wayyyy over due. And then there's Teck's position... They want the offer to come only when the markets crash and CUU is cooperating. Drop the damn BFS now! Start the clock! Then TALK.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, second source says I'm an idiot. Don't sell he says, it's a lot closer. How many times am I going to hear this in one week. (Or one day for that matter)

    ReplyDelete
  8. webs I like a lot of the things you say and do but I think that max frustration is always at the closest point to the end game. I think we are a few days away max. this is not a new year release at all. wether it goes a week or 3 over who cares if we all get what we deserve. I just think selling at this pointis a dangerous game and ive been in the game here for a long time. I dont post on agoracom or anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you look at the returns the money can get elsewhere these guys start to look like clowns. We are being jerked around. Weeks turn into months. Was what they said at Toronto a mistake or an outright lie? Sure they say it's almost done but so is the year. I can no longer wait for money to come in and there's a growing number of people who are calling BS.

      Delete
  9. And another day goes by... Nadda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you sell 2,000 today???

      Delete
    2. I missed yesterday but I'm going to make up for it today if the sp doesn't slide more.

      Delete
  10. Shouldn't have listened to the guy in the dark alley :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhhhhhh...sigh, yawn....hummahay...I got nuthin' to say...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete